Do I get half-points for reading it earlier but not have time to FDK? laugh

You had me sitting on the edge of my seat again with this one. I'm thinking, what's going on, probably because for some strange reason I thought Jesse and Rich shared a practice and he was doctor. I'm going to have to re-read that part again.

A-Ha, found it!
The way you always worked together, we’re the same way.
This line was about LnC's parenting but I read it as work partners. [Linked Image] Was that suppose to be vaguely misleading or did I am I still seeing stuff that isn't there. (I see dead people. No, sorry, that's Another Lois. smile1 Of course, by this era, I wouldn't be surprised it Jesse said "who?" He seems pretty awake and with his almost dying less than 12 hours earlier. I would think he'd be more groggy and out of it.

He had a musing expression as he said, “Doctor Kent. It was a Doctor Kent that signed off on my prescription and all. Your husband?”
How did he know that? Did Sean visit him for a Post-Op visit?

He smiled and said, “I can accept that. I can’t claim it was a Kryptonian thing, but, I never had any serious relationships before you. None of the girls I dated really interested me, before you. I guess you could say, you were my first love as well.”
huh

Cute little story. And you said you don't do well with vignettes! [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.