Having Clark call EPRAD just before the shuttle took off was very different from the show. It certainly was more exciting than writing a story about a condemned theatre, although that was a lovely touch!

If Nigel can find out who Linda and Charlie really are he will have earned his paycheck.

Speaking of which, didn't Mrs. Cox get a full description of them from Claude? I cannot imagine she would do a half-baked job of getting the information out of that weasel.

Now you can take your lecherous comments and keep them to yourself in the future. If I ever hear you saying anything about my wife again I just might lose my temper and do something I might regret later. And trust me my hearing is excellent.
Finally! Clark tells Ralph off. Yes!!!

“Yeah, just call me Jack. What can I do for you Mr. Kent?”
Yippee! Jack is here! Love that kid. But, Mr. K? dance

“Remember your wedding gift to me?” she said as she reached up and fingered the Star Sapphire earrings she was wearing. They had quickly become her favorite earrings and she wore them at every opportunity.
OK, so now I get it with the jewelry.

KenJ you have my attention! Keep going.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.