Wow! Thanks for the response everyone. blush I'm glad to start your February off with a little romance.

Stephnachia: Sometimes it takes a little bump on the head to see what was in front of our eyes all the time.

Write another WAFFY one please!!
blush Well, thanks. I'll add that request to my list.

The next story I'll be posting may cross the WAFF threshold, but only inadvertently. wink It will be everything I wrote to try to get to this scene (which is FINALLY how I pictured it in my head smile1 ), but ended up dropping on the cutting room floor due mostly to lunkheadedness, I won't say who's. laugh I remembered that 'Less is More' and that Sue S.'s story was only the one scene, so I dropped everything else but the one scene. Yea! It still worked! It posts closer to Valentine's Day for those requiring lunkheadedness and jump-the-shark humor with their romance. wink

Ultra Woman: blush Thank you. dance

Mrs. Luthor: Thank you. My pleasure to start your day with a shock Clark would probably end up thinking it was from the kiss. :rolleyes:

Lynn: Yes, Thank you! I had some great teachers.

Jackiek: Thank you. blush I always wondered what happened at the end of L&C's date that made her walk into her apartment with that secretive smile on her face. wink

Laura: Thank you. More coming (see above) soon.

Joan: Thank you. Glad you enjoyed.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.