Originally posted by MrsLuthor:
<strong> thumbsup

I'm glad you didn't have Lois fall for Clark's sheepish look right away.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lois’ eyes glistened with tears. “And you’re not... what about your... Utopia?”
Utopia? Oh, Clark, really? You thought there would be... could be a Utopia WITHOUT Lois and the kids? Without someone there to love you and support you and hold you when things didn't work out right? Really? <<hands Lois a green studded 2x4>>

Lois recognized the look that had entered into his eyes, the heat that made his dark chocolate gaze go molten and melted her heart in return.
Duh! That's why she loves him! His eyes remind her of chocolate. laugh

So now what? Superman has been outted for being human (so to speak). How will ever recover his previous image? Should he? Me thinks he still needs to wipe said doo-doo off his shoes before stepping into the bedroom with Lois. But that's me. 2x4 wielding revenge addict. He has more groveling he needs to do before his slightly damaged wife alter to prove to her that this isn't just a blip in his plans to create Utopia.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.