Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Sam is SOOOOOOOOO right! clap Smack away, Sam!

So, I'm going to state the obvious here. Sam and Ellen know. Or did Lois or the kids tell them recently.

Has Clark been so out of it lately that he doesn't remember that he's Clark Kent anymore? Or is it that "Mr. Kent" is his father and that's why he was so stunned.

I'm going to have to agree with Sam. You can't father at your convenience. Either you're there for your children or you're not.

Clark deserves to be smacked. (Did I say that already?) Hasn't come to visit the kids since their grandfather died! clap Good part! Wish it was longer.

Glad you see you didn't lose your story completely. I'm sorry to hear about your computer.
Thanks, Virginia! Yes, Sam and Ellen know. I figured thirteen years of marriage, and babysitting superkids... they'd figure it out at some point. The "Mr. Kent" stuns him because it reminds him of his father. And what is wrong with Clark? Hmmm... let's say mid-life crisis. laugh

Originally posted by MrsLuthor:
Despite Clark's current sitch. I'm digging this story. Sam reminds me of my dad. He waits for the boy to say something stupid and then he speaks. That way he doesn't have to be nice to him. It' genius really.
Thanks! Yeah, I think it's probably a smart tactic for fathers to use.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain