Given that we're only at part 4, my money is on Lois. wink

Glad they finally made up. The problem with these two is they are two sides of the same coin; they both let their emotions run away with them and act out in response. Different reactions -- shutting down/moping vs anger/defiance -- but the outcome is the same. And they are never going to turn this into a forever relationship if they both can't grow up and learn to deal with things together. Which is another way of saying, good for them, for figuring that out and finally talking to each other instead of playing games. thumbsup

Clark is being smart to not use his powers, though I wish he had figured out a way to identify the people who had bugged the apartment. I wonder if the police could trace the bugs and nail them; let's hope so! Or maybe Clark will be able to recognize the woman's voice if he runs into her again (if it's another reporter, you'd think they'd cross paths eventually). Needless to say, there are a lot of people in this story who need to get what's coming to them!

Count me among the people who don't mind Dan, though. Like Mayson, he was frustrating because he was a relationship roadblock, but he was funny and good at his job. And all in all, a good person. Of course, that's how I also saw Mayson and we all know how that turned out in this universe wink but maybe Dan will end up being a good resource for L&C as this storyline plays out. smile

Kathy