Chris: Glad you enjoyed. The sequel is still firmly implanted in my mind. Hence the "Eventually." blush laugh I meant to get started on it months ago, but I got distracted by some silly fluff.

Joan: The Scooby Gang is what Buffy's group calls themselves. How about the "Justice League"? wink Alt-Clark and UW wreaking havoc on canonworld? laugh Aren't siblings a riot to have around?

Is it safe to have Lara in the DP day care given her powers/abilities?
And what powers/abilities would that be? Telephathy? With other Kryptonians/half-Kryptonians/her mom? She never demonstrated super strength. Maybe she showed a bit of super brainpower being able to remember the day she was born, but I don't see how dangerous that would be others unless she turned evil, which is a stretch for most in daycare (not impossible, just a stretch). Her high metabolism? Are you afraid she's going to eat the day-care out of house and home? I think Bruce Wayne can afford to feed her one meal and a couple of snacks a day, five days a week.

Even according to her Grammy Ellen: “Other than her fast heartbeat, she acts just like any other baby her age. She doesn’t fly, she doesn’t shoot laser beams from her eyes, and she hasn’t once squeezed my finger so tightly that I thought it would break. She’s normal.”

Or are you thinking of this scene: Penny heard a soft thump and a whimper. There was Lara. She had scooted and scooted until she came to a stop at the breakfast nook. “How in the world did you get all the way in here so fast, little one?” She laughed, scooping up the little girl. “You certainly have your Daddy’s speed.” Penny gulped, staring at the baby in her arms. THAT, was Penny's overactive immagination. laugh Crawlers have a tendancy to get away from you very quickly, if you aren't paying them full attention and Penny hadn't been. The fact that Penny had put 1 & 1 together from that and her brother's lab going boom and figured out that Lara wasn't really adopted was pure dumb luck. evil

Laura: Thank you. Best wishes on you getting your land legs back quickly from my roller-coaster ride.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.