This was very intense. On the one hand, I love that Lois was finally ready to be intimate... only she wasn't really, was she? razz

It's nice to see the 'boys' razzing Clark about Lois. laugh It's good to have friends.

Then that night. Whoa, Lois, under the cape? You do realize that's a fantasy of Clark's, right? She must have known that Clark willpower to her was at nil.

And then the next morning, Lois goes all psycho on the poor man. I agree, that was in bad taste mentioning the scars (good going there, Clark! wallbash - the correct answer would have been NOT to have seen them) but she was still feeling violated. She was testing how far could she go and still have his love. In her heart of hearts, Lois doesn't feel like she deserves this wonderful man and she figures she was gong to lose him someday, so why not the day after they were intimate for the first time.

Lois is certainly getting under Clark's skin in a few more ways than one. I wonder if any of Clark's other girlfriends had been able to get under is aura? You know, those ones mentioned above. I'm thinking not. He never lived with them, created children with him. I'm thinking unbeknownst to him, he was actually the one who let her in.

I'm glad Clark is strong enough to stand up to Lois. She crossed a line and he's right, she needs therapy.

Since there is only two parts left, I'm guessing we aren't going to have a messy twist (please no!) and bring in A. Carlin or Deter as her therapist. grovel Please, I'm begging you. DR. FRISKIN! PLEASE! Lois is messed up enough as it is. Let's have someone who will actually help her. PLEASE!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.