/hopes to get two done tonight so as not to fall behind with FDK/

“Well, all right. I didn’t hate her. I hated the idea of her… of any of them. Clark, we cannot have a live-in nanny, end of story. We just can’t.”
*sigh* and *Live-in*? Really? Maybe blonde, 36DD, 21 y/o? And possibly prone to putting all her clothes into the machine at once, then waiting around naked? Yeah, Lois probably better look in the gay community.

She turned around and kissed him. “I have… I will stay home with her before I let you give up the one place you can be you.”
Wow.

“What we need is someone who can watch her during the day, but doesn’t need a room and won’t be around on the weekends. Yet, someone we can trust.”
Oh.

“Oh, God! Jimmy and his girlfriend, Penny, will be here any minute.”
I’ve got an idea!

Clark kissed her. “Need a bottle of wine, too?”

“If you can find one. Red, please.” His wife smiled, running into the kitchen. “Love you!”
He’s out of wine? razz

“My Fair Lady? I’ve already seen that. Remember, James, you took me when your date…” She snapped her fingers. “What’s her name? The fashion model…” Lois closed her eyes for a moment to think. “April! April Stephens canceled at the last minute? Who knew Arnold Schwarzenegger could sing?”
Uuuuuuuuuu!

His wife swallowed and then placed a big grin on her face. “Fooled you!” She laughed. “And you all bought it. What a riot!”
Oh dear.

“The truth, Lois. Was that a memory?” he asked. He had to know. He was going crazy, not knowing.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.