Michael: oooh. Double post. Me likey. hyper

/wipes brow. At least it doesn't sound like he's taking liberties...
That goes outside of 'romantic comedy' format.

/blinks/ *that* one he knows?
That Lex Luthor is a bad man. Yep. He warned her about that.

Okay, why is it bad that Superman gets there and then gets Lois out? No green rocks. No need to take a break between rushing in and out.
Lex wants Superman to come to his penthouse; Lois refuses to call Clark because she doesn't want to give Luthor what he wants.

Nope, Lois is a very naughty girl.
wink laugh

Ivy: Hey, can it already, okay? No need to rub in the sore spot.
clap Why do I have the strange feeling that Ivy's going to show up in (invade) other fics? Not that I mind, I borrowed her from Lynn S.M. and she just won't leave! laugh So, if she migrates to another FanFic writer, I won't be surprised.

Before. He's still a virgin and way too enthusiastic.
Clark really IS trying. laugh

SuperLex photo
Yep, that's the image that Ivy and I were trying to get out of our head. THANKS A LOT for putting it back in! :p

Erm, Clark works for Lexco.
So, does Perry and Jimmy, but that doesn't make her like Lexco any more.

Can it be that easy?
Nope.

Boy, Lex is busy with the ladies. Or, he's just ordering the calls himself so it becomes like crying 'wolf' to the police. Excellent strategies.
Will explain backstory in Part 33 FDK. laugh

Umm... that's a tad risque. What if he has a tape recorder running in his office?
Gee, why would she suspect that? :rolleyes:

Teeping?
Is that short for Telepathy?

/shudders/ That's just sick.
Well, Lex does have a sick sense of humor. (see Part 33) I remember reading a comic once where Lex goes into a smalltown diner and convinces a happily married woman with morals to run off with him for a week for a million $$. And then drives off before she can get into the car.

Almost correct. It's just, she's dating the guy, not the costume.
Sorry, Lex isn't thinking about the man UNDER the costume... or shall I say without the costume. That IVY. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.