MouseRocks: Thank you for the great comments! thumbsup

I would encourage this action, but I don't think Martha and Jonathan would appreciate it. Or Lois for that matter. She's already established with Clark that she doesn't like super-stalker boyfriend- even when he's acting in her own best interest.
True, so true. But it's fun for Clark to daydream.

Yep. You just keep that in mind Clark. Though I am getting a sense of foreboding here...
Are you thinking that Clark is going to have one of these moments? => wave

Clark! Mind. Out of. Gutter.
MouseRocks! Mind. Out of. Gutter! laugh

Good chapter! I really liked all of your song choices- love Peggy Lee! Btw, I didn't try your links, but you mentioned you couldn't find a Peggy Lee version of "The Lady is a Tramp" on youtube... but I did find a version of it on a site I use called Grooveshark. You can basically search any and every song you can think of and listen to it for free, and set up your own playlist. So I set up your playlist of songs in this chapter, and it worked perfect.
Thanks for the referral! I think the way Peggy Lee sings these songs (and "The Lady is a Tramp" song especially) is like so Lola Dane. It's amazing how listening to 10 versions of one song and no one sings it like Peggy Lee does. Her version is simply the best.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.