Michael: Glad you enjoyed this part.

Hmm... I just realized... had he carried her off to a cozy BnB with champagne and chocolate and a hot tub, she might not have been so exasperated.
Probably not. Me, either. laugh

Doesn't she have a college friend who father knows guys who know guys? Can't they just make the problem 'go away'.
Tempting though it might be, I don't think Clark would ever approve a 'hit' or for Tempus to show up with broken kneecaps (even though the rest of us would).

And a bit louder, they haven't heard you at the front desk.
Luckily the store wasn't open at this point.

Clark, Clark, Clark, you have to give Jimmy the Lois-calibrated livid-meter. It's like the Krypton-Richter scale. You, where 'One' is when an entire city is flattened just because and we won't talk about 'Ten'.
rotflol

/Imagines huge quotes around 'those women' like she means women for hire on an hourly basis/
No, Lois means "those women" unlike her.

And that's how you turn innocent shop girls into crime-stalking trouble magnets.
What? You thought Lois became that way all on her own?

Okay, I thought you're Clark's committed girlfriend?
Committed or not, some women turn into babbling idiots around movie stars. Believe me, having lived in L.A., I saw it often enough to believe it. All reasonable thought goes out of their heads. It's not like Lois would really do anything with Scardino.

Sorry, about the wait, part 25 coming sometime today. blush

MouseRocks: Thank you taking time in your busy schedule for feedback. Glad you enjoyed the little bit of fluff with Scardino. laugh And now for another turn in ex's from canon...

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.