And that’s four. I’m guessing I’ll get chapter 7 done today goofy Lex: “Not *again*!”

Taking the nutcracker, Lois cracked a nut and ate the meat. She dropped the shell on the floor.
Ooooh, nutcracker. Can she show him some more tricks?

She looked at the back of her hand, bored with this conversation already.
Wow. She’s a bit out of it, isn’t she?

“My husband will show up eventually to pick me up.”
Uuuuuuhhh… Think it’s working a bit. Which would mean that deep down, Lex bores her laugh

“You really are starting to bore me with your lack of intelligence.”
clap

Lois pulled a gun out from her back waistband, pointing it at him. “I’m surprised you didn’t frisk me.”
thud

“You want to shoot me? Why would you want to kill me? I haven’t done anything to you.” He slowly started to raise his hands.
Umm… And… target practice?

“You’d be surprised what you’ve done to me, Lex.” She tilted her head at him. “After all these years I’ve finally have you in my sights. The lies, the kidnappings, the torture, the deceptions, the pain; I could just pull the trigger and wipe them all away. It’d make everybody’s lives so much easier, too. You and your boys have a way of creeping into my life and ruining it, every time I’m starting to get happy. No more.”
Lex: Oh great. She *is* insane. Why do I always get the insane women?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.