I've been wondering something - are you going to let the inner voices of our favorite couple meet?

Y'know, that actually sounds like a challenge. Too bad I don't have the time to do anything with it.

I think Lois is wrong on one point. She wants Clark to fess up about Superman, but she won't let him tell her any secrets. Is she afraid that he'll tell her something other than his secret identity? It's not fair for her to be mad at him for keeping a secret she won't let him tell. On the other hand, maybe it's fair from a certain point of view.

Curious about this "other" Tempus, too. Is he really an auditor for Lexco or is this some other dimension-hopping version of Tempus who's determined to prevent Superman from appearing? Very interesting plot line here. If Lois could record him talking about forcing her on a date, maybe she'd have enough leverage to make him go away for good.

Still reading and commenting when I can. Interesting twist on their origins, too. I kind of like Martha running a restaurant. It would be a favorite hangout of so many young professionals who would find a sympathetic ear and some matronly affection, along with Jonathan's laconic but pointed counsel. And the food would rock, too.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing