Mouserocks: Ok, I'm officially humbled. You kept your post open all day to comment on my story. Thank you. blush laugh About Jimmy. I've always thought Jimmy is wise. He was the one who wanted to search for Superman after he disappeared after Nightfall. Jimmy just not great at connecting the dots. Did I mention that my Clark is a bit of a lunkhead when it comes to women? laugh Perhaps there's another reason he's still available at 27.

WHAT?! Wow. That's just... wow. Yes, it definitely came back to get him *presents author with opportunity to bite Clark in the hiney* Quick turnaround, though...
Lois's beach rant. I know she's a little more in the face, but he just accused her of cheating on him with him, so she had to show prove to Clark the stupidity of that statement by stating... well, that he knew darn well that nothing happened. The games stop soon. wink

So is that all we'll learn of Lana, or will there be more knowledge to come?
The information about Lana comes in dribs and drabs. More to come.

Interesting... I wonder if Clark and Lois writing for the Planet and Jimmy taking pictures might skyrocket the simple paper into a real newspaper...
Hhhmmmmmm.

Clark’s brow furrowed in confusion. “Did she say something to you about Superman?” ... Did she? I don't remember...
A long, long time ago... the day of the Miranda book signing, Lois told Perry that she'd never get married, because a man from the future told her she'd marry a super strong, super fast, flying Superman.

Why do I get the feeling that Clark will take what clearly appears to be a threatening situation and blow it way out of proportions and try to blame it on Lois in an effort to leave the doghouse?
Oh, dear. Is Clark becoming predictable? laugh

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Yep. evil Evil Fic Writer strikes again! spider

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.