So many confessions. Perry knows! Wow! He figured it out! clap Does Jimmy know? confused Or is he still clueless? Lois knows... knows EVERYTHING, not just twins and confusion. And Clark knows that Lois knows and that she loves him with or without powers. huh Maybe, maybe not. Martha and Jonathan know Superman is back? Did they know about the clone? Did they think that Clark had forgotten about them?

Poor Clark. Burned! Not only from the explosion but also from the K! eek In pain! mecry Not knowing whether or not Lois loved him, the real him not just the super image of him. Luthor and Clone died in fiery explosion in which Clark saved Lois. Or did they? Luthor always seems to reappear from the dead.

Is Clark healed from those injuries already by the next morning? Or was it not as bad as she thought? He seemed to be doing a lot for someone with a bloody, burned back.

Glad to know that Clark and Lois finally have found the light in each other! Brilliant story! notworthy You kept me riveted from page one. Frusterated sometimes by Lois, but I knew she'd eventually see the light.

I hope you sent Clark and Lois on vacation (honeymoon?) in the Epligoue. wink Of course, it's not important as long as they're together. And Lois -- go on vacation? -- please! They both could use one, though. Someplace warm and sunny with lots of bright, healing sunshine would do nicely.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.