Michael: Yes, It's good that Clark is not Claude. laugh

Hmm... maybe they could switch Lois stays at his parents' place, Clark in Lois's apartment?
What a great idea! I wish Clark had thought of it.

So, will Lois get a chance to squash mosquitoes in her delivery room?
confused smile1 Or laugh... I was going for laugh... but... wave

Mouserocks: GET SOME SLEEP, GIRLFRIEND! What's this 'one hour' stuff?! You trying to beat my 4 hours a night? Huh? I know James Marsden is cute, but he's cuter in your dreams! Animation major! Super cool! I hope new L&C projects showing up soon on the FoLC Productions link, right? Oh, right, my story... hmmm...

Although the sex talk... with his mom? Really?
blush laugh Evil fiction writer at work. Well, Lois really needed to talk to someone about why Clark seemed to push her away whenever she wanted to move forward and it's not like she could talk to any other Superman expert... Hence why she thinks it's a phobia. In Lois's experience (Paul and Claude), all men want is to get women into bed, so Clark's reluctance confuses her.

WHAT? Pete? Pete Ross? Died? No. Maybe... no. Died of embarrassment perhaps? Or... actually died? If Lana Lang screwed up Pete so bad that he actually died (going to leave out guesses for now), then what did she do/could she have done to Clark? Wondering also about the involvement of one Lana Lang into the plotline (villain potential! Yay!) or if she's just backstory to complete the picture that comprises Lois and Clark's relationship.
Yes. Sorry, in my story, Pete died. More on Lana and Pete later. A bit more of Lana and Clark coming up. I was always disappointed that the show didn't focus on Lana more and Pete at all. So, Pete keeps showing up in my stories. Ok, before I have to issue any spoiler alerts, I'll post this reply. wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.