Michael: The rest always seems to fall through the cracks.

So, not boinking Clark?
This UW hasn't boinked Clark.

Well, she’s just have to manipulate his fury-release-valve and let his anger dissipate.
Gee, I hope she doesn't hold the blueprints upside-down.

Yes? Oh, and will he run off and get himself some green K to pull a Romeo to his Juliet?
And leave Lucy to fend for herself?

Would Lucy be sitting in the office like that if she had already learned of the explosion?
She knows her role. Wait for Clark. Give him the news.

So, when Zara shows up, will they call Superman a bigamist?
Hhhhmmmm. cool

Oh, so, Lois talked to Cat and then, in the crucial moment, she stepped onto the bombmat? Which would mean she’s likely dead by now. And Cat is excited about Ultra Woman?
Yes.

And the rest of the newsroom is kind of oblivious? No one’s standing around in shock? Confusion? Despair? Perry’s not rushing to the Planet?
Lois hasn't worked for the Planet for almost 4 years and while she was a good reporter, she didn't make many friends...

She sounds very calm to me.
In shock calm?

Really, Cat? Does this mean Cat’s now in danger of getting dunked into the Hobbs River by Superman?
So are we debating who is smarter: the lunkhead from Krypton or the gossip queen?

Will Lois become a widow?
One can always hope.

Is that…wise?
Probably not.

Is she…? Telling him?
Open wound. Add salt. Rub.

I thought they didn’t want him there?
Right. You tell Clark he can't come.

And Lois really said her Clark didn’t have the same hang-ups over lying?
To her?

Prefers to be rescued by sexy super heroine instead of big brawly guy in weird tights?
Potato? Tomato! evil

So, she gonna get pregnant again, now?
cool

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.