Thank you all for the wonderful responce.

Mouserocks: I've always felt that Clark's biggest danger was a ticked off Lois, especially one who knows all his secrets.

Lara Joelle Kent: blush laugh Thank you. I would like to also thank my Beta Reader, who suggested I end on this line, instead of Lois thrilled that she was finally going to get some!

Deadly Chakram: Thank you. Yep, this Clark drew out the reveal, even after she guessed it. Naughty Clark.

Framework: Doesn't canon Lois technically have to wait through all of third season and into fourth to get some -- not just 6 months? Or are you talking about the proposal? If it's the latter, that's because in the original ending Nigel St. John, Lex Luthor and that blonde doctor lady all get killed off -- so no freezing of Lois to encourage Clark's proposal.

Lynn: Hee-hee, I'm glad someone enjoyed the Mayson/Bobby combo! She was rebounding from Clark, otherwise I doubt Mayson would have thought twice about Bobby. And Bobby's such a nice guy, he deserves some happiness (or what disguises itself as happiness in the form of Mayson). And no, Lois never gives Clark the easy answer.

HappyGirl: Thank you.

KenJ: Working my way through Smallville. Waiting on the last disk of S2, should arrive tomorrow. Lois does call Clark Smallville in S1 L&C, but I think she drops the nicknames by S2.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.