Hey guys! smile

Back again with thanks for all your comments this time around, too. Yes, this was something of a transition instalment, in which nothing much happened apart from a lot of thinking - sorry, CC goofy - and a conversation with Martha for Lois.

And, speaking of Martha, Tank said:
It must just be me, but some things seem just a bit skewed here. Martha's 'gentle prodding' seems more like outright meddling than just giving Lois 'hints' at how she should feel.
Yes, I've been waiting for someone to accuse Martha of going beyond gentle hints and actively interfering. I know I'm treading a line here, and I'm just relieved that for the majority of readers Martha seems to stay on the side of amusing, gently prodding would-be mother-in-law. wink If she's going a little too far for you, Tank (and for anyone else who just might not have said so, though I see that Kaethel and Kathy have hinted in that direction), I hope that by the end of the story that much will be resolved.

As for Lois herself, Tank, and the reasons why she might fall for Clark now, I hope in the end she won't look shallow. I've tried quite hard to avoid that, but I would welcome any comments on that, especially in relation to anything I might need to change.

Lynn said:

Now there are four people in this neo-relationship - Clark and Superman and Lois and Lois's Rival <g>. The table is going to be crowded.
ROFL! evil

And Kathy says:
go get her, Clark!
Soon! Very, very soon! laugh

Thanks again, everyone! Part 7 coming up very soon.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*