MouseRocks: So glad you are still alive and your lol was only an 'almost' death. Who else would Clark ask out? Oh, wait, there is that girl Sarah from research... :p

Lara J. Kent: Undressing Clark sounded dirty in her mind laugh Sorry, NO Pokemons allowed at my house. It's like the Ditto from Ghost (the Patrick Swayze movie, not the S4 episode). Like father, like Son comment lol

Deadly Chakram: So many good comments, so little Graemlins...
At least he's not *totally* lying to Lois when h dashes off. And what a nice gesture to donate items where they are needed. So very Clark!
Clark says somewhere in S3 (in Ordinary People, I think) that he always went back and tried to do the things he told her he was doing so he wouldn't be completely lying to her with his excuses. And, yes, only Mom knows how to get out snot stains.

Happy: Lois 'happy' when he tells her the truth? Where's the fun in that? laugh

Lynn: But he TOLD Lois he belonged to a Cheese of the Month club and to be honest, he HAD to belong to one. Yes, the name Henry O. came from the script, the line was cut in the actual episode, but I added it back in for my story. I'll post the part so early tomorrow morning, it will actually seem like tonight. wink PS: Next part is dedicated to you!

IolantheAlias: Yes, everyone gets to enjoy the cheese... except Lois.

AntiKryptonite: Lois knew that Superman would always save her. It's not like she'd do jump off a cliff without him there. I wanted her to do a "Lover's Leap" call-out to Clark, but she couldn't do that without Superman, but I also wanted her to say catagorically she didn't WANT to die. For who else Clark might ask out see note to MouseRocks above. laugh

Thank you for all the great comments. Glad you are still enjoying my silly little story. Off to post the new part.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.