Thank you for rescuing Clark from his death. clap It was nice not to be crying at the end of this story for once.

It was nice to have Clark see all the people in his life who still loved him and who still needed him. I also liked the slow drawn out description of how Clark got to this point, to making this very hard decision. It made perfect sense. Thank you for showing us what was inside the lead lined box.

What I couldn't remember from my earlier reading was whether or not Clark included in his e-mail to everyone was the information that CK=S or was that just in the obit he wrote for Perry? I'm guessing from your ending it must have been the latter. I love you adding Ralph into the equation as someone who wanted to help Clark. It was the most positive portrayal of the man I've seen in a fic so far.

So, down to brass tacks, WHO is this Laurel Carter woman? And what is she doing filling Lois's shoes so soon? And would Clark be able to move on? Knowing what happened to Lois when she got pregnant? Or did he lose... no, he was rushing off to be Superman, so he hadn't lost his powers with his exposure to the K liquid. But even after ten years, let alone two years, I cannot see Clark ever having another relationship with another woman when his first wife died so horriblily, even if Perry was ready for Clark to move on. And if that was your thinking by bringing in Laurel Carter, PLEASE, tell me this is where alt-Lois disappeared off to. grovel laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.