/wonders about establishing a vicious post/FDK cycle/ clap /imagines something like Return of the Jedi.

Lois rushed in. “I heard a moan. Are you all right?”
Look who’s gotten quite the mother hen!

I’m tired and as big as a house. So, no, I’m not all right.” She growled.
laugh

“Whoa!” Lois took a step back. “Why don’t you just go back to bed? Clark can surely survive the day without you. He’s a big boy.”
Uumm…work? Money?

“I called Clark for you. Don’t you worry. You need your rest. Sleep the day away.
Oh, Lois is *so* bad!

She and Kal had been playing strip poker during her last dream and he was down to his shirt and shorts. She grinned, wondering where the dream might end. Minutes later, he was beating the pants off her, literally.
rotflol

Natural disasters were always especially hard on him. The amount of death. The lack of control.
/wonders what will disturb our control freak more/

What was she going to do when she returned to her dimension and her stand-in returned to her time-slot and dreams were just dreams again?
Not sleep for the next six months or so? And then, maybe, she will get the real deal and won’t mind normal dreams?

Continue to do research on Intergang.

Her brow furrowed. What research on Intergang?
Clever.

Someone had moved stuff.
Huh. That’s…not good? And from later: That’s clever.

Lucy opened her top right hand drawer and found a photo of her and Clark – true, it was of Kal, not this dimension’s Clark – resting where it had not been when she had left on Friday.
Very strange. Did Lex get there? And from later: Did *someone* from Lex’s entourage get there wink

“Your head better?”
Did Lois fib about the head?

“Do you need extra cushions or pillows for your chair?”
confused

“I understand, Lucy. My wife just gave birth to our third child a month ago. I know that the last months of pregnancy can be the worst.”
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Deny. Deny. Deny.
What pregnancy? /grabs donut and shoves it in one piece/ I’m just fat.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Jaxon looking at her, his eyes opening wider, realization hitting home. Double crap!
Uh-oh.

Gareth’s face went white and then red. “But… But… My wife just gave birth. I know what a pregnant woman looks like, Lucy. I’m not an idiot.”
Is he angry at her denial or panicking because he just called an obese woman pregnant? Which would be a big no-no for a boss.

“Well, you do a damn good impression of one, Mr. McTinney.”
They sure have a special way to talk to each other at the DP.

“Gareth, you’re lucky that Clark wasn’t here to hear you say that to her.”
devil

“Lois!” Lucy hissed into the phone. “I need your help. You’ve got to cover for me. Get your butt to the Daily Planet, immediately, and meet me in the ladies room in five minutes.”
Oh.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.