/Looks at board, lower lip trembling/
But...but...but...where's the next part? help
/tries to tease out part 9 by supplying another helping of FDK/

You’re going to regret this decision.
I do have to say, Inner Lois is much more fun than Inner Clark.

No matter what, Lois sure knew how to keep him on his toes.

Keep telling yourself that, Kent, said his conscience. If I remember correctly, this woman knocks you off your toes.
hyper

Lois grinned. “I can do you one better,” she said reaching into her purse. “My apartment comes with a parking spot and since I don’t have a car…” She pulled out a garage clicker.
clap

He felt like he was getting his chance to thumb his nose at those darn Fates that had been plaguing him lately.
Umm... the last guy who did that, got to travel the Mediterranean for ten years to life, depending on which version you're reading. Okay, he thumbed off Poseidon instead of the Fates, but same difference.

“This is my favorite part,” murmured Lois.
Naked Mel Gibson backside?

When Clark didn’t respond she glanced over at him. Although still sitting up, his head had rolled off to the side in sleep.

Lois grinned her evil grin and chuckled. Step one: complete.

Time for the unveiling.
Bad Lois.

She permitted herself a couple of minutes of snuggling with him to make sure the movement hadn’t woken him up before she made her next move. Step two: complete.
Always practical. But where's her Inner Lois? Or does she know when to keep shut in order not to scare Outer Lois?

No! If everyone else knew how incredibly gorgeous Clark truly is without his glasses, Lois, you’ll be fighting women off your man forever.
*snort*

She set down the glasses on her side table and leaned against his chiseled chest, resisting the urge to unbutton some of those buttons to look at what must be six-pack abs.
I wonder what Lois would think if the situation where reversed. Okay, it's already been sort of reversed, but still.

She returned her gaze to his face, basking in the perfection that was Clark Kent. All that was missing were those dreamy dark pools staring back at her. Those soft lips pressing against hers. Suddenly, her heart went into overdrive.
She might just straddle him and kiss him, hmm?

Lois realized she had seen Clark without his glasses before. On the rainy night of the Claude monster, when Clark had rescued her from being run over by those oncoming headlights.
laugh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.