smile1 I want a day like that! smile1 How sweet and wonderful and romantic and Waffy! dance Loving it!

Loving the chemistry between L&C. laugh Every little thing she does just drives him wild.

That tease of Ralph was funny, too. Love it when someone gets him good, especially Lois.

I'm surprised neither Jack nor Jimmy mentioned Lois sitting in Clark's lap like a girlfriend, with his arms over her shoulders... with all the teasing they were doing of Lois and Clark about their previous relationships... you'd think they would have said something. laugh Perhaps they were just being courteous. Nah! Jimmy and Jack don't think about being courteous until after they take their feet out of the mouths.

That was wonderful -- so the bomb is going to hit in 23, right? This was too nice to last. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat shock waiting for Lois's next explosion... knowing we haven't see the last of bad Lois.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.