Joan: Possibly. Possbily not. laugh I try not to use those cliche quotes too often. But they do pop up from time to time in my stories. I try to put a unique twist or context to them.

Michael: Thank you for not being able to resist one more FDK. laugh

Right. Was just yesterday.
On Thurs, canon Lois told canon Clark she was staying in Smallville until Sunday, but then left to go back to alt-dimension early (Sat.) because canon Clark said he'd come back and see her on Sunday. And she knew if she saw him again it would be difficult (willpower wise) to return to the other dimension, even though her future self told her she HAD to.

Now that's a trick question!
That Martha Kent, she's a tricky woman.

Chaperon.
You say potato, I say tomato.

She really should wash her forehead. She still has the "I spent my weekend with Superman" writing there with permanent marker.
Being blind, she can't see it.

Yep. And once Lois finds out about Lucy and Superman... oh boy.
What? You think Mr. Amazing might turn into Mr. Casterated?

See? See? I said so first!
Isn't it nice to know you can think like Lex Luthor? peep

Yes, but he has co-workers who do, if needed.
Ralph didn't MEAN to run over the Waynes!

You know, couldn't Clark, Lucy, and Lois collectively quit and walk over to the Metropolis Star? Or threaten to, if Cat isn't removed from editorial responsibilities.
But then -- Ewww -- he'd have to work at the Metropolis Star... isn't that just a glorified tabloid? Anyway, Clark doesn't want to show the world or his collegues exactly how close he and their ex-superstar reporter got.

Oooooh, hope Clark doesn't take it personal that Lois serial-monogamizes him next. After all, she broke up with Superman. And I'm not sure if this is better or worse than Dan. Oh dear. Oh dear.
Technically broke up with Superman... on paper.

Mr. Amazing? Or just 'amazing'?
That's the age-old question.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.