Lots of questions, Michael, let's see...

Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Do they really have pools in New York? Especially the lower class buildings? I figured that was more L.A. style?
This is Metropolis, not NYC. laugh But -- good catch -- this apartment building is based on the one where I used to live in L.A.

So, she likely blocked out after the bump? Or did she faint and The Blur carried her home while she was unconscious. But how did he know her address? After all, their just acquaintances here. No, she was probably lucid enough to give him directions and then blacked out.
This will be answered in Part 3, Clark's POV. No, she was not lucid.

Why did he dry her dress but not her shoes?
One of the heels was broken so why bother drying them when she was just going to throw them out.

Again, she had been dressed. Although, he might have redressed her after the fact, but that seems not *that* likely. Also, how would he get a key, unless he has a key-print-set?
She still had her purse. He used her keys.

Oooh, Smalltown *and* a nerd.
A bit. laugh She does make references to sci-fi genre movies and TV shows once or twice. wink

What's their history? And Perry really is awfully protective for a store manager to his newest employee.
He's protective of her because she's a good hard worker, who doesn't sit around and gossip. That's hard to find in this day and age. He doesn't want to lose her as an employee.

Can't she get Claude at least reprimanded for sexual harassment, considering all his gossip, if not fired? After all, it's easily verifiable that they did go to the restaurant and I'm sure he wouldn't consider the servers at the restaurant to be witnesses when he gives his details.
Again discussed in Clark's POV. Anyway, back in the 90's sexual harrassment just getting a foothold and still hard to prove.

So, did she hire the Emasculator Boys down in the allay off 73rd Street?
No idea who that is, so no. Explained in Part 3.

So, there *is* something going on? Is the delivery guy doing overtime?
Darn those super human guys with a crush, always helping a girl out when she doesn't ask for it. laugh

The first time around, I just figured gossip. But now I'm thinking Lois babbled in her half-concussed state when he brought her home, since she probably never told about *that* part of the story.
Or she's talking to someone with super hearing who heard her discussion with Perry?

Glad to have you back on the boards, Michael. Finished your 5000 pages already?!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.