EvelynC: Glad the new line helps.

Mel: Actually it was Corrina who inspired me to take L&C out of canon and twist their universe as she did with Trusting Me, Trusting You. clap I was trying to stretch my writing muscles and see if it would still work. It does. The characters are so strong you could put them on Mars, in the stone age, in Regency England (hmmm - idea popping into my head) and still have a good story.

Iolanthe: Miranda show up without perfume? Not in one of my stories! laugh

Michael: Thank you for catching all of my jokes! laugh (that 'probed by an alien' one is one of my favorite). Most of your questions (and desires for Claude's fate) will be answered in the fic. I'm also glad I wasn't being predictable. Superman isn't Superman yet, but will be making an official appearance later on. peep 'The Blur' description works well for what he is at the beginning of the story. That's all I'll say for now.

Thank you all for your comments and patience while I was out on vacation. I'm back and will be posting Part 2 in a few minutes.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.