They walked into the barn and Clark looked around. “What did you need help with, Dad?”

“You. What do you have on your mind, son?” Jonathan asked.
Well, there was that pregnant Lois whom some state is his wive in another time wink

The light bulb came on in Jonathan’s eyes. “Oh. I thought we covered those in middle school.”
He already dreamed about Lois in middle school eek

Clark looked away. “Technically, it was my shirt. One I hadn’t seen since before I left for New Krypton.”
Huh. So he wouldn't notice, huh?

“That’s some dream, Clark. I can see why you don’t want to let it go. Have you discussed it with your wife?”
"Lois, honey, don't freak out, but I've had another Lois in my bed last night."
Yeah, that'd go over well...

“I would swear on my future children that Lois and I made love before I left for New Krypton, but my wife says our first time was on our honeymoon.”

“I wouldn’t swear on that, Clark.”
*That's* why he can't any more children! eek

“Oh.” Jonathan thought for a moment, then blanched. “Lois is Lois, right?”

“I’m positive, that’s her. She has the scar on her ankle bone that she broke from before we met.”

“You checked?”

“With our history?” Clark shrugged.

“Of course.”
hyper And somebody's gonna be so mad...

“That’s my job, you know. Proving Clark Kent wrong.”

“Yes. I figured that out on my own. Thanks.”
Actually, it's more of a hobby. And for the record, 'mission' doesn't work because she still has a purpose without doing it. 'Destiny' isn't it either. Her live can be fulfilling without it. And it doesn't pay, plus she does it purely for the personal satisfaction and on her own time. So, 'hobby' it is wink

Clark pressed his lips together. “It’s still good news, except that we have no idea where she is.”
Soooo mad!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.