Thank you for all the great comments. Yes, alt-Lois will show up at some point as already mentioned in my descriptive blurb. Mayson is just a temporary diversion. How far will alt-Clark and Mayson's relationship progress? Sorry, I cannot reveal that. laugh Falls in the realm of spoilage.

Another note, I was recently told by one of my Beta Readers that canon Lois and Clark's wedding was in October 1996. Well, I completely missed the date while doing my research. In my story, their Wedding Destroyed wedding (and the one on the hill) isn't October but in July 1996. love I couldn't imagine them waiting all the way until October to consumate... <<cough, cough>> get married after everything else they went through, especially if canon Clark left for NK in May 1996 and returned 6 weeks later (roughly end of June). I believe their original clone-interrupted marriage was set in Febuary 1996. (I don't know when it was originally set in canon, but that's where I set the ARGH arc in my story). I hope this clarifies some discrepancies between canon and my story.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.