Michael: Thanks for the corrections. I missed them again on my most recent read-through. <<enter plug for Beta Readers, here... Thanks again to Lynn who volunteered first!>> huh

Unless he's a college-drop-out overweight attendant at the gas station in Goondockville, Middle of Nowhere, picking his nose while nursing a beer and riffling through the latest batch of nudie mags.
Is that in the Smokey Mountains? wink laugh

Yeah. Like the photo of Lex ax-murdering President Doe.
When did Lex show up in S4? Missed that one.

/imagines Lois as the hard-core steak eater/
No, she's just addicted to that new tofu-meat called Pastrami.

Is he talking bums or rats?
Neither desirable bedfellows.

I think I heard that one before, too. Not that I mind. It's just so much fun, matching up alt-verse stories. After all, there are only so many options with the classics that you can do
Another reason I didn't read FanFic while writing my story. I didn't want to be influenced/discouraged by others.

Lex didn't like Clark. I think he was amused by him, though. Like a visitor at the zoo is amused by a monkey throwing his feces at the glass.
But did Lois know this.

Umm... did you mix your personas there. She's writing letters to Clark. Why would she address him as 'C.K.' and in third person, to boot?
I figured while writing in her letters, she'd start writing more and more in abv. "CK undercover" was a reference to what the secret identity was up to while the real person was in NK, which was why she used 3rd person.

Yeah, but no killing with glowy rocks for another seven-and-a-half months, either.
Not recommended, no.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.