Started reading your story tonight. It always worries me when stories start with Lex & Lois, because I start screaming, "Wait! Where's Clark?" Your Lex seems more evil than the one from the show. Hope Lois and Clark at least meet soon.

Poor Lois, drugged and sold out by her family. Lied to and abused in who know how many ways. And you just know Lex is going to take away those kids.... whatever they might be... from her. whinging That's a Lois, who needs a hero.

Lana and Clark. Ok. Definitely not the Lana from the show. He obviously isn't the Clark from the show either. laugh As you clearly show here with Lana.

Love that you brought in Jack and promoted Jimmy. It always bothered me that after 4 years, he's only written... what 2 articles. (The finding Superman's chunk of costume in All Shook Up and the blurb about the library in Brutal Youth ). Ok, off track there...

Love your story so far. Curious what Luckaby's company has to do with all of this.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.