Hi again!! smile

Thank you all so much again for your wonderful comments on this section, too. I'm really glad that you're enjoying the shopping scenes. These were a lot of fun to write! I should actually have said at the start that I'm indebted to a number of FoLCs on the fanfic list who gave me some really helpful suggestions when I asked for shops Lois might take Clark to for clothes-shopping - and places she'd want him to avoid like the plague. goofy Oh, and thanks also to Sheila Harper, who very helpfully supplied me with Clark's measurements. wink

Sara, thanks for mentioning Lois's women's-clothes rant. smile That was a late addition, and it's entirely due to Hazel, who said that Lois really needed to complain vehemently about the price of women's clothing compared to men's. I'm glad this was what you were looking for, Hazel! laugh (And Tank, thanks for confirming all our prejudices about clothing manufacturers! mad )

Hazel, I see what you mean, and yes, it is ironic to see Clark describing himself that way; but I still think that he doesn't really see the irony himself. He still thinks, at this point, that he's Clark - just Clark. He thinks that Superman's not really him at all. Superman's the disguise, Clark's the man, and to a degree he even seems to discount the powers, even though he uses them as part of his regular routine as Clark. It's not that he wishes the powers away - we saw how lost he was without them in GGGOH - but that he almost ignores them in thinking that he's really Clark Kent, regular guy.

As to whether all these half-truths will come out in the wash, that remains to be seen!

Many thanks again, everyone!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*