Hi everyone. I had a good weekend and finished the rough draft of the final scene last night. I expect that the last three parts will come on a faster schedule than I've used so far.

Hi Laura:
I loved the ending with Martha and Lois.
Thanks. I love the Martha/Lois chemistry.

bellarase:
Hopefully Lois can get him some sun
I didn’t think that was ever established in S1. In “Man of Steel Bars” there was a lot of speculation about the sun and Superman’s powers, but I thought even Clark didn’t know if there was a connection.

Hi Ann:
I’m glad you enjoyed the A-plot. That was one of my goals with this story. I felt like I had gotten into a B-plot rut and I wanted to see if I still know how to write A-plot.
I love the smart, determined Lois
Me too!! smile1

SNL:
The Boss is risking overplaying his hand. With all the things that Lex did, I was always surprised that he didn’t get caught sooner.

Joan:
Now is this season 1 Jimmy or the other one?
I always use S2 – S4 Jimmy as my “reference” Jimmy Olsen. That is the case for all my stories even if like this one they are set in S1.

Michael:
Hope you'll show us more of their romance. Even if it's just a substitute for LnC interacting.
jawdrop Ummm… In the immortal words of Angelica Graynamore: I have no response to that.

EvelynC:
First, thank you again for the typo heads-up. Next, about this:
Don't the Kents at least know of a sunlight connection to Clark's powers and possibly help to his healing??
As I said above, I don’t know of any place in S1 where the Kents or anyone else knew of a definitive connection between Superman’s powers and the sun. If you (or anyone else) know of a scene that establishes this connection (not speculates about it) then I’d love to know.

Thank you all,
Bob