This is an interesting story, and I like how Clark is getting closer and closer to developing Superman. I also liked how you pointed out that a large task in full view of the public would be much better than smaller ones where he remains under the radar. I had never thought of it like that, so it was an interesting observation.

I'm curious to see where this goes from here because it seems to me (personal opinion, of course) that Lois is really overreacting to Clark's lie. For one thing, they haven't known each other for very long. For another, she's already told him that the marriage is just a facade. She's expecting him to tell her absolutely everything right away. I can see where her lack of trust and deep insecurity would contribute to the first night, but on the next day, she was behaving exactly like a paranoid wife. Clark was practically groveling to explain, and then he did promise to explain later, yet she's more willing to trust Lex than she is to trust Clark, whom she already accepts to be a good man. Another thing is that she doesn't want Clark to be with another woman, yet she sees absolutely nothing wrong in flirting with Luthor.

Anyway, just my thoughts--hope they help a bit.

I did really like the way you portrayed Lex, showing equally his magnetism and his danger. I don't believe for a moment that he's not the Boss. smile

Looking forward to more.