AntiKryptonite
I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far!
I love the line where he says he'll be there for her just because. It reminded me of the episode where he tells Lois his love for her is forever just because (paraphrased, of course).
Yes, that was definitely in the back of my mind. smile

scifiJoan
I'm glad Lois confessed to Clark and that you're not glossing over what she did. That it will never easily be forgotten.
No, it won't. And I'm glad you like how I'm handling it -- it's been tricky! wink
Love Lois' fascination with the blur!
Yay! Me too! smile

DW
I think that she still has a long way to go
Yes she does.

Darth Michael
And since you mentioned 20 parts,
Did I? blush Honestly that was my goal, but I've ended up making my parts much longer than usual. I do have a rough estimate, though I've been toying with tossing in one more plot twist that might push me beyond my expected chapter count. /whispering in your ear/ maybe 15-17?

TOC
Is it in character for him to accept Lois in spite of the horrible things she has done? It could be.
This has been one of my challenges with this fic -- how to make it believable that Clark can still love her in spite of what she's done. This is one reason I chose Alt-Clark -- I feel like he is just a little more fallible than our Clark, because he has his own guilt to deal with. I may be stretching it a bit, but I hope it makes sense in the end!

Next part's up! Thanks for reading and leaving FDK! smile1

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink