You know, I'm starting to worry whether Lois and Clark might actually end up at the Star permanently. And it's only a scary thought in respect to the basic concept of it. You know, like Lois and Dan marrying instead of Lois and Clark clap

“Do you feel responsible for the fate of those that died in the fire Thursday?” This came from a woman he didn’t recognize.
And so the harassment begins. You know, I wonder if the police and fire departments in Metropolis have reduced their personnel since Superman showed up. Because if they haven't, he can most definitely tell the press that he's not responsible for those he hasn't saved but only for those that he managed to save because those that he couldn't save would have died either way. huh

“And operation K?”

“We are set. Production of the material is complete and we are only waiting for your word and the proper opportunity.”
Ack! eek

Am sort of wanting more blush grovel

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.