Hi Corrina!

The 'thousands of times' was a reference to 12 years, not 2.
Okay, I admit, now I’m even more confused. I read this, assuming that Lois stayed in Melbourne during the first two years of their marriage, during which Clark kept her visiting sort of daily. And after that, they would stay together like superglue, traveling together between Australia and Metropolis. Which, of course, would negate the need for frequent visitation flights in the later years of their marriage.

I'm not sure where you got the 5 trips a year from. My thinking was ... 12 years, 2 trips a year, 4 flights a year, 48 flights - rounded up to 50.
Same reason as before. Frequent plane trips to Australia only after Lois moved to Metropolis.
The trip now is about 24 hours from the east coast of the USA to Melbourne. I'm not sure how long it was in 1996 - but you're right, you wouldn't come for just a day!
Huh, and here I thought Clark mentioned a 36-hour trip somewhere in the story. But that could just be a rusty mind blush
Perry and Browny worked out the 'logistics' - I figure they worked for the Herald Sun during their times in Oz.

I hope that makes more sense.
Yeah, it does. They’re timeshare reporters laugh I just didn’t expect the papers to support them *that* much.

Thanks for the details smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.