wave 'I got there first, and Clark's great fun in bed!' evil

Somewhat to her surprise, she felt no annoyance at the thought of Kent and Lane in bed together. He was passably good looking, but under his business suits probably lurked the body of an underdeveloped adolescent. She'd never really wanted Kent - she'd just wanted to prove that she could have him. She'd moved on to much greater prey.

Superman.

Her initial thoughts for use of the green rock had involved demanding he inform her about his activities so she could get exclusive stories. As time had passed, and she hadn't had the chance to talk with him, she had reviewed her ideas. It had been fun to flirt with him and watch Ultra Woman react like a jealous kitten.

Perhaps she could use the green rock to test Superman's commitment to his marriage.
What!? Okay, I know I said it before, but now Mayson's gone over the deep end. She's a total cuckoo and her mental condition's got to have a name. But I'm also really worried she's going to pull out a gun sometime in the middle of a crowd and just start shooting people at random, screaming 'Clark!'

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.