Sorry for the delay in replying. RL took up some time and I've been writing furiously to get this fic finished (half a part to go!)

Amy Yes - and gets more dangerous. laugh

lovesuper Mayson will get what she deserves - although not on another planet!

Terry

Hey, I wonder if she'll be carrying the faux green K when she confronts Clark in the next chapter? If so, that would be one more piece of evidence in her mind to prove that Clark can't be Superman. Go Lois! She's even smarter than she thought she was!
That would be solid proof that CK does not equal Superman.

Live toads? Ewww!

You raise interesting points about Mayson being snobbish. I think in canon Mayson was portrayed as liking Clark but not liking Superman to provide a contrast with Lois. However, it goes deeper than that. Presumably she was attracted to Clark for his looks, but also for his honesty, integrity and willingness to take a stand against wrong.

Superman has the same characteristics, yet she didn't trust him. Why? Could it be because he's different? Could it be that she can see those traits in Clark because he's an all-American boy, but she can't see them in Superman because he's an alien?

I've extended this intolerance to include Australians, football journalists, Kansans, country people, and everyone else she feels superior to.

I'm glad it worked for you, Terry.

DW

her wild, but somewhat true speculations!
... will continue!

Michael

/goes calling the men in the white coats with the big butterfly nets.
Good move, Michael.

Thanks to everyone for letting me know you're still reading. Current estimate is 67 parts, plus the epilogue. 66 is written and betaed, so I hope to finish writing the fic this week.

Corrina.