“Yeah,” Clark said. “It was the first big story about date rape drugs. Lois won her first Kerth for that story, didn’t she?”
That’s what I figured when you said she’s got four Kerths. But I do have a complaint: You never showed us that. I mean, here you have 20 y/o Lois, college student, junior staff writer at the Ink, and she gets a Kerth for a story in the Planet! And you’re not showing us that? Really? But you’re worried about friendly congregations of villagers on your front porch because of the *posting schedule*???

“Because... well... you and Charlie... you have the same eyes. Hey, where were you in 1987?” she asked, playfully.
evil

“Does Linda King still work here?” Clark asked.

“Who?” Perry responded. “Wait! The name is vaguely familiar, but...” He shook his head, unable to figure out where he’d heard that name before.
Maybe when Ralph dragged in the story about the third-rate callgirl ring that went belly-up in Washington, D.C, when they caught Kinky Lindy with Senator Black in his limousine?

“Him or me?” she repeated.

“Him,”
Huh, why do I get the feeling that she did not expect *that* answer? Shows that you should never play chicken unless you’re sure the other one blinks first.

“And now I have to explain why both Clark and Superman shaved off their beards?” Clark asked in distress.
Unless you’ve already got one, how about simply saying he did it when he was rescuing Mommy? And that’s even the truth laugh

“You don’t have to die,” Wells said. “You just have to stop living in 1993. Today, in fact.”
AAAAARGH!!! wildguy Anyhow, this was such a ‘Finally’, ‘Duh!’, ‘couldn’t he have mentioned that earlier’ moment. I really don’t know what to say. Except, Is it time yet? And are you going to have two or three more parts?

“I really must advise against this,” Wells said when Lois grabbed his arm and began dragging him towards the exit. “This is not a good idea.”
/keeps quoting mantra/ The story is almost over. The story is almost over. And just because the writers killed the protagonists wife in the last minute of the first season of 24, ML won’t necessarily do the same here.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.