shock I would not have guessed magic in this tale. My bad. You told us in the intro blush

The Imp sounds like Mr. Myxpltk. And the curse of the clothes is definitely a mean trick. After all, if I got this right, they will lose their magic as soon as Loisette's true love reveals himself to her. Which means, once Loisette and Clarkent know they're in love, they won't have the disguise any more to sneak around. Did I already say evil?

On a related note, since Loisette gets to keep her body underneath the clothes, things are bound to get interesting in a couple of years if they keep goofing around, stickfighting, wrestling, etc. Stuff boys do. Clarkent will go ask Dwayne if it's bad that he is into a particular boy and Loisette will feel Clarkent rubbing against her, causing all sorts of conflicting emotions laugh

Imp's right. This is great mischief laugh

And *yay* on Catherine. Seems like her character survived the soultravel in one piece.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.