Awww, Chris and Seb are really cute together. And Chris kept not believing she might be Seb's focus clap Did I already say 'cute'?

And there's out primary couple...
Perhaps not exactly, because Lois hadn't *shared* breakfast with her man ... a more apt description would be that she'd had him *for* breakfast.
clap

From Tullamarine Airport, they shared a taxi. Lois got out at Windy Hill - Essendon's home ground - and Chris continued to the MCG where she was to do the injury round up following the North Melbourne-Geelong final that afternoon.
How did they deal with their luggage?

Did *anyone* talk footy in Metropolis?
huh

He sighed. "Lois, honey," he said, his voice suddenly serious. "I thought it was tough being away from you before ... now it's torturous."

She chuckled. "True ... but at least being together isn't torturous anymore."
huh laugh

"I know he's in there; I heard banging," she said.
/chokes/ Talk about double entendre...

"But when you came and took Clark away from me, you acted like he was your own private property, and the moment he went back to the States, you turned into the town bike."
shock /goes getting some paper towel to clean spilled drink from monitor/ And 'town bike' OMG!

"You'd know," Lois muttered bitterly.

Esmeralda must have heard, because her face reddened and her eyes popped. "You've always taken the high moral ground with me," she accused. "You've always looked down on me because of what I do."
Okay, this *really* sounds like Ezzie is a bike rental service.

"Yes, next week," Lois said. "And just so you know, he'll be staying here. And ..." She lifted her head defiantly. "... you'll probably hear banging."
/goes fetching another paper towel/ Please add a reminder to your posts advising people against the consumption of food and liquids while reading.

Esmeralda's mouth fell open, and she glared at Lois. "You pretend you're such a squeaky clean goody-goody, and yet you're nothing like that at all. You're a sl -"
wallbash That's the *third* run for paper towels. I probably should get one of those hardened outdoors laptops...

"I'll be telling Clark about you when he gets here next week."

Lois sighed. "You do that." She stepped back and shut the door.
Yeah, but what is he going to answer? Maybe "I'm not asking her what she's doing when she's home." But still, there's no answer that doesn't make him sound like a wimp, Lois like a slut or heartless bitch, or some combination there off. Maybe they should just put soundproofing into her apartment?

"Any chance you'd like Kryptonian for entrée as well as dessert?"
Well, Lois did mention something about getting back to the honeymooning. And what's better than Kryptonian à la crème?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.