I got behind on this story after really enjoying the first part, so I was happy to get to read parts 2-5 all in a row. And it still hasn't disappointed. I've really enjoyed watching Loisette come out of her shell under Clarkent's companionship, and watching everything unfold. I especially liked Peri's involvement -- there is definitely something mystical about him. Could he be Clark's "Merlin"? (And I got a chuckle out of James -- of course he's Peri's side kick!)

After chapter 4, I was wondering if Lex was going to be lurking anywhere about, and when I opened part 5, I found my answer. He's everything I expected. And I knew he had to be here ... though I wish he didn't have to come between L&C! Let's just hope Clark can eventually dispatch him as well as Wesley did Prince Humperdink. wink

Clarkent raised his brow. “*You* know Peregrine the White?”

She gave him a funny look. “Of course. He’s my father’s court magician.”
Ah! So Peri has a secret identity of his own. That would explain how he knows so much. Very nice. (At least, I assume that's where you're going with it.)

So you seem to be posting every three days, is that right? Any chance you could shorten it up to every other day? I'd love it if you and ML could alternate days, giving me something new to read every morning, LOL.

Kathy