Holy shiznitt!! She knows!
Love that. Now I'm having images of Robin saying: "Holy shiznitt, Batman! She knows!" laugh

Oh, my! You know, when I started reading this story, I figured it would be a fun little romp where Clark would just pop in along various points along Lois's timeline, help her out, earn her trust, all with the end result of her listening to him when it came time to go off to the Congo. She'd come back to Metropolis, they'd live happily ever after, end of story.
I think that's sort of what I thought, too, when I started writing this story. But then Lois and Clark sort of hijacked the story and... laugh

So ... when is Canadian Thanksgiving again? I'm both eager to read this story as quickly as possible and hoping it will keep going for a long time.
This year, Canadian Thanksgiving is October 11th, but I suspect my company will be arriving around the 7th. So that's my date to be finished posting - although by my calculations, with my current posting schedule, I'll be finished posting October 10th. So got to work that out somewhere along the way. Or... I could just take a thanksgiving break before posting Part Seven... wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane