Can I vote for #5, all of the above? laugh

I smiled when I got to the teaser scene -- there it is! Then I totally cracked up when I opened the feedback thread and saw the photo that Lois took. How awesome that you provided it for us.

Clearly Clark's rescue of 9-year-old Lois had an immediate impact, in that Lois recognized him from her photo once she was on the plane. And just as clearly, it had an impact on Clark, given the terrible pain he had afterwards. The timeline reestablishing itself? I have visions of Marty McFly fading away while he played guitar ...

That some other students are angry that Lois's story will break up the football team is an interesting side plot. If I were her, I'd just smile evilly and say, "Talk to Linda King." I wonder if Linda is prepared to take the heat for her decision to take credit for it? I'm betting not, and it would be a nice bit of karma to see it.

(And in that same vein, how awesome of Perry to do some digging and figure out what really happened. He's sitting back and waiting to see what Lois's response will be, but I love that he totally knows the score. Somewhere in the future, Mayor White is ranting in the mayor's office that his replacement hired that story thief Linda King to work in his newsroom.)

And finally, I'm chuckling over Clark's mistake in the time machine, because it occurs to me that he didn't just mess up the instruments so that they're not reading his requested destinations correctly -- he's somehow managed to turn it into a soul-tracker, since he keeps homing in on Lois's location just when she needs him most. (Well, either that or a TARDIS ... she always seems to have a mind of her own when figuring out where the Doctor needs to be. clap

Kathy