Great chapter! The proposal was just lovely.

I appreciated the talk about children. As I've said before, I think that a pregnant Ultra Woman whose pregnancy coincides with Lois Lane's pregnancy might jeopardize Clark's secret identity. I'm not saying they should never have children (if they can, that is) but I don't think it is a good idea for Lois to get pregnant right away.

Urrggghhh... Mayson. She really, seriously thinks that Clark is attracted to her?

He had feelings for her. He did. Like most of his gender, he suffered from a commitment phobia. Seeing her with Luthor should amend that.
razz :rolleyes:

Mayson and Luthor together, and Mayson who is in the habit of invading Clark's apartment, and Mayson who is in possession of a small piece of kryptonite... I guess she could leave the kryptonite under Clark's pillow, eh? No, because she doesn't suspect that Clark is Superman. And anyway I believe she is going to give that kryptonite to Seb for him to put it in a ring.

Well, it is going to be interesting to see what happens next in this fascinating fic!

Ann