"Dan didn't say anything ... maybe something happened. He sounded a bit down - I thought it was because he understood about Hawthorn - having lost Fitzroy."
Looks like Mayson was very proficient in her trade. It's a pity Dan doesn't earn enough money to afford her for more than a couple of nights.

Since this is LnC, I'm sort of hyping towards part 32. And can't believe it's so far away with all the bit and pieces you keep dropping about the interview preparations.

It's nice to see Lois keeping her job. Clark of course understands and Lois just thinks 'crazy Teddy Bear' laugh

Really looking forward to the next part hyper

Oh, and unless my mind is really blurry, you didn't give us any Clark-POV of Lois in the suit, which I fully expected after Lois's description of herself. On the other hand, we all have imagination and potentially dirty minds to filling in the blanks from reading Clark's reactions as described by Lois. But still, With always Lois talking about Clark in various outfits, this opposite POV could be great fun, too blush

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.