More cuteness blush

He resolutely kept his tongue in his own mouth. They had travelled so far today - not for anything was he going to push too fast and risk causing Lois to back away.
Uh-huh...

Clark opened the door for her. "I guess you didn't sleep much the past two nights," he said.
Dirty minds think third night in a row laugh

Once in Port Campbell, they found the motel and took their bags to their adjacent rooms. Lois wearily dumped her bag on the floor and looked ruefully at the double bed. If Clark had asked ... hinted even ... she would have welcomed him into her room. But this was Clark Kent - the man who lived by his own moral compass so unwaveringly he hadn't even kissed her until he had been staggeringly honest with her.

And that made her heart sing.

But her body lament.
So, does this mean she loves him more because she believes he would be appalled by the notion of bed-sharing?

Clark knew his most goofy grin was wandering all over his face. "I have never ever felt as blissfully happy as I do right now," he said.

Simultaneously, he heard his mother's sharp in-breath and Lois's partially stifled laughter.

"Oh, Clark," his mom said.
"I hope you two are being safe."
*scnr* blush

Loving the waffyness. But since this won't go on for another 20 parts, I'm sure there will be a steep drop somewhere down the line. help Author's are known to do that from time to time. angel-devil

Oh, as for the preview:
"Well," his mom said as she sat down. "They're calling it 'Superman Wars'."

"Excuse me?" Clark said.
"Yeah, the next supposed blockbuster by Luke Gregory. It's about an alien prince being sent to live on a farm planet until a beautiful princes comes looking for him to safe their world."
That, too, is a case of *SCNR*

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.