Hmmm, I wasn't too happy about part one of this trilogy (because of Lois's utter stupidity there, of course), so I decided not to read the other two parts. But then I couldn't help looking at the feedback thread here, and boy! Did I realize I was missing out on something!

So I read it and enjoyed myself so much! I have to agree with Iolan: I loved seeing Clark really dump Mayson, and of course I loved Lois and Clark spending the night together in a non-platonic way! laugh blush

I also really liked the scenes at the Daily Planet, where Jimmy was driving Lois crazy with his talk about Clark and Mayson, and Lois trying to protect Clark's secret without playing along with Jimmy's assumption about Clark and Mayson. I also loved it when Lois refused to call Mayson in order to help Clark. First he had to call Perry and say that he was sick, before Mayson could be a part of this as far as Lois was concerned! laugh

I also liked that Lois wasn't ready to assume the role of Clark's girlfriend just yet. But of course, it won't take long until she is! laugh

What an enjoyable read, Alisha!

Ann